Just because you don’t have room for your RV, Boat or classic car in your garage or driveway, doesn’t mean you don’t have room for it in your life. Phelps Investments have a variety of options for storing your vehicle from parking spaces to drive up storage spaces.
We offer car storage solutions, including motorcycle storage. We offer covered and outdoor parking vehicle storage of all sizes, as well as indoor units that offer protection from the elements. A compact or small car can fit in a non-climate controlled storage spaces measuring 15 feet deep or more with a full size garage-style door. Measure your vehicle to ensure it fits into the storage space you select! Your full- size automobiles will require a minimum depth of 20 feet (for example, a 10×20, 10×25, or 10×30 size unit).
An RV is great to take on the open road when the spirit moves you, but it can be difficult to store on your property when not in use. Phelps Investments can make sure you can access your vehicle and get on the road with convenient RV storage in Niceville, FL.
Do you own a boat, jetski or need to store a boat trailer? Whether you’re in need of a place to store your watercraft during off-season, or year around, our affordable and reliable storage solutions are perfect for you.
Our storage space is conveniently located at 1400 Reeves Street in the center of Niceville. It’s convenient to Eglin Air Force Base and a short drive from Fort Walton Beach, Destin and Crestview. Contact us today at (850) 678-4146 for a free, no hassle quote.
We are a property management company specializing in residential and self-storage rentals based in Niceville, Florida. Founded in 1997, we take pride in our experience of over 20 years in the business, as well as our exceptional customer service. Whatever you need from a rental, our team is ready to help!
Our affordable Niceville apartments are located near Eglin Air Force Base, shopping centers and local favorite restaurants. Our 2-bedroom units are ideal for families with 1-2 children and no pets; located on Buddy Phelps Drive, Johnathon Circle, 48 Street and Cadillac Circle, are 700sqft and are all electric.
We also offer three types of storage, including: regular, climate control and boat/RV parking. Our storage location can be found in Niceville, Florida. The sizes of units range from 10×10 to 30×30.
Please feel free to contact our office about any of available properties we list online. We also have a waiting list for properties that are not currently available – so if you find something you really want, be sure to let us know!
Living in the Gulf Coast region with our boats and RV’s its evident that our local residents could surely use additional space. Located in the heart of Niceville, Phelps Investments provides convenient storage units for residents from Eglin Air Force Base, Fort Walton Beach, Destin to Crestview.
At Phelps Investments we provide extra space for renters and homeowners looking to declutter, stay organized, collect and keep those family keepsakes safe, and more. We offer more than exceptional residential storage: Phelps Investments is also perfect for our local businesses and retail stores. The opportunities are endless when you have the extra space and we are here to help you.
Our self-storage facility features fully fenced and well-lit aisles & buildings, digital camera surveillance, and professional on-site management. We also sell boxes, and self-storage materials on-site to help you store and transport your treasured possessions.
Contact us online or call at (850) 678-4146 to find out more about RV and boat storage in Niceville. Our friendly staff are always ready to answer your questions and help you find the perfect storage solution for your vehicles.
Phelps Investments offers boat and RV storage, climate controlled and non-climate controlled unit sizes from 10×10 to 30×30 for all of your storage needs.
If you only need a small space to store a few pieces of furniture and boxes then a 10×10 unit may be all you require. Our 10×20 units will store a medium household. We also offer 30×30 units. Our storage space is conveniently located at 1400 Reeves Street in the center of Niceville. We’re close to Eglin Air Force Base and only a short drive from Fort Walton Beach, Destin and Crestview.
There are a host of reasons why storing your RV at a facility is a good idea. Few people have the garage capacity to easily keep a large travel vehicle at home. We provide the space to shield your vehicle from environmental and other hazards without crowding your driveway. Benefits of parking your recreational vehicle at Phelps Investments include:
• Convenient hours available – no wait time to get to your RV when it’s time to go
• Around-the-clock surveillance – video cameras and onsite managers
Keep your boats and toys safe and within easy reach at Phelps Investments in Niceville. Our ample parking area is ideal for trailer storage as well. Give us a call at (850) 678-4146 to find out more.
When adventure calls, are you ready to answer? Phelps Investments can make sure you can hop in the car and get out on the road with convenient boat and RV in Niceville, FL. Ideally located near major highways and roads, our facility makes accessing your self storage unit both convenient and fast. With boat or RV storage at Phelps Investments, you can get more out of your weekends.
Give us a call today at (850) 678-4146 to find out more about RV and boat storage in Niceville. Our friendly staff are always ready to answer your questions and help you find the perfect storage solution for your vehicles.
Spring cleaning is almost in full affect and you might be wondering how to store items in your storage unit efficiently. Here’s a small list that might help you get started:
- Pads, sheets and blankets are a great way to protect fragile items.
- Instead of cardboard boxes, use plastic containers so you can see the items inside.
- Label boxes or containers on all sides and the top; or print a list of all items and tape it on the outside of the box.
- Boxes should be stored with the heavier boxes and items on the bottom.
- To save space, take apart items like your table, bed frame or bookcases.
- When storing appliances such as a microwave or a refrigerator, leave the doors slightly open to avoid mildew.
- Instead of folding clothing items, use wardrobe boxes so items can remain hanging.
- Finally, create a list of all items you put into storage.
Our self storage units come in 10×10, 10×20 and 30×30, so give us a call today to check for availability!
Need to clear out space in a spare bedroom to start your business? Feeling overwhelmed with the amount of stuff in your garage? Or maybe you’re moving into a smaller home and need a place to keep your extra furniture. Whatever situation you find yourself in, Phelps Investments in Niceville, Florida, can help. Our clean, reliable storage facility on Junction Road on John Sims Parkway in the heart of Niceville has the storage solution for you, whether you’re looking for a traditional storage unit, climate-controlled, boat storage or RV storage. With units from 10×10 to 30×30, you can find the perfect size for your needs.
Store on Your Own Time
At Phelps Investments, your convenience comes first. Our self-storage facility features fully fenced and well-lit aisles & buildings, digital camera surveillance, and professional on-site management. We also sell boxes, and self-storage materials on-site to help you store and transport your treasured possessions.
Does one of your New Year resolutions include decluttering your home or garage? Phelps Investments offers both mini and climate-controlled storage options.
Climate controlled storage is perfect for items that need to be protected from the extreme hot temperatures of Florida’s climate. Our climate-controlled storage is kept between 55- and 85-degrees year around.
Dryer Sheets: Add dryer sheets to boxes to keep pesky spiders and insects away. Be sure to add them to the boxes nearest the door and replace them monthly.
Breathable Containers: Breathable containers will help items avoid moisture build-up as the weather changes throughout the year.
Storage Organization: Always place items that are most used at the front of your unit. Create a small aisle so you are still able to access items in the back of your unit year around.
Furniture: If you’re storing couches and chairs on their sides, remember to rotate and flip them monthly. This will reduce the damage or denting to the arms of your furniture over time. Storing furniture vertically will create more space for additional boxes or home items.
Packing: Before you get to your unit, pack the truck backwards to make moving items into your unit easier.
Phelps Investments is conveniently located in central Niceville; just a short drive from Crestview, Fort Walton Beach and Destin. Check availability by calling us today!
Hurricane season isn’t over until November 31st, and being prepared is vital to “weathering the storm”. Batteries, bottled water, canned food and more should always be a part of preparedness for this season.
Tip: Keep your possessions away from the walls and try to keep your possessions off the concrete floors. This goes especially for electrical appliances such as TVs and computers as lightning does travel through the steel rebar in the concrete floors.
IMPORTANT FEMA INFORMATION:
Families and individuals need to consider their specific needs to ensure they have the right supplies to manage by themselves during the first 10 days following a disaster.
- Store a gallon of water per person per day, for drinking and sanitation. In case your water supply runs out, pre-identify safe sources of water, use water filters or boil water if you are unsure about its cleanliness. Have disposable cups available and remember to clean the water containers after using them.
- Gather a 10-day supply of non-perishable foods for each person in the household. Individuals with special diets and allergies will need particular attention as will babies, toddlers and the elderly. Nursing mothers may need liquid formula. Part of the grocery shopping for the 10 days of supplies should include cleaning products for our homes as well as ourselves.
- Canned dietetic foods, juices and soups may be helpful for ill or elderly people.
- Have enough hand sanitizer, antibiotic ointment, hygienic products, diapers and wipes available for children and older adults.
- Make sure to have food and water for your pet. Be sure your pet is wearing a collar with updated identification tags with the pet’s name, owner’s name, address and phone number.
- Have at hand a favorite toy, stuffed animal, books and coloring book and crayons for the younger members of the family.
Make a Family Communications Plan
As roads may be impassable and cell phone service may be disrupted, identify alternate ways of staying in touch with loved ones.
- Choose an out of town friend or relative as a point of contact.
- Decide on a meeting place in case you cannot return home.
- Keep important documents and phone numbers with you at all times.
- Ensure children are included in preparedness conversations and make sure they have emergency contacts memorized or saved in a secure place.
- Identify the closest shelter in case you are ordered to leave your home, and let your family know its location.
Listen for the most up-to-date information before, during and after a disaster.
- Local media will provide evacuation orders, details about evacuation routes and shelter locations.
- Make sure your battery-powered radio is working and you have extra batteries.
- Download the FEMA App at fema.gov/mobile-app to receive severe weather alerts, safety tips and much more. Stay updated with weather-related alerts from the U.S. National Weather Service.